Building a website and need help on modifications and customizing a shopping cart. Shopping cart accounts will need to have a primary user and have the option to add authorized users. Also, no money will be transferred by this site. Once user checkout, an invoice will be sent to another company that will take care of the billing, we just ship the products.
* No money will be passing through the website. When someone makes a perchus, an invoice will need to be sent to 2 different company e-mails. One company will deal with billing and the other with shipping the product out. People will still check out just like any other ecommerce website but they just don't have to pay for the product, instead a different company will bill them once they receive the invoice this website will send out.
* We have a list of users that will be able to buy from this site. We do NOT want people to be able to create an account and buy our products. We have a list of about 150 companies that will be buying from us and that's it.
* We will need to be able to set up accounts for these companies with primary users and authorized users. The primary user is the main person on the account and can add Authorized users to their account also. Authorized users can only shop and buy products, they cannot add users to the account.
* Example: We set up an account for a company called Boomstick. John is the owner so he will be the primary user. Boomstick has offices in 4 different states, John once to have each manager at each store have an account. He would set up an authorized user account for each of his stores so they can order products.
* Accounts will need the following fields for the users to fill out once an account is set up.
1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. Company Name
9. Zip code
* When buying a product, user should have the option to change shipping address is they would like
* When buying a product, user should get an option to continue checkout or continue shopping