Website to provide legal services like immigration, divorces, incorporations, licenses, etc. Once a client buys a product and pays for it, the system has to ask client a series of questions so that we can gather all information to complete the work.
I want a website like [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
Please explore the three websites mentioned above so you see how they work and bid accordingly with a flat rate for the job or hr and an estimate of the time needed for completion.
The site will provide database backed online-interface, for following functions:
1. Process credit card payments
2. Provide structured legal supporting documents to paid users.
3. Collect detailed user data through questionnaires for their cases into database system.
4. In most cases generate filled out preprinted US government PDF forms utilizing the collected information.
5. Support ticket system - to provide fee-based legal consulting system through phone or e-mail. User pays to initiate a support ticket.
6. Attorney need to be able to see all the user information, user generated PDF files, and support tickets intractably online.
7. US government frequently updates their forms with minor changes. So the site management must be modular and easy to be updated.
8. Immigration related news section.
9. knowledge base.
10. Multi-lingual site.
11. Legal XML compliant
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média $3564 para este trabalho
We specialize in sites like the one you are about to build; we also create stunning but lightweight graphics as you can see in our portfolio site: www.lithium-design.com. Contact us and we will make your site a winner!
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR QUALITY PROJECT…CAN BE DONE CHECK MY PMB If you require any project proposal, let me know as earliest Thanks & Regards BRICK & CLICK TECH. PVT LTD.
Jurisoutsourcys is highly competent to enter into the fray and complete it in record time since the project is tailormade for it. If you have the inclination we have the project ready on hand.