I need some minor changes made to my site located at [[url removed, login to view]] The detailed list of changes are listed below in the deliverables section.
Here is the list of changes I need made.
1. On the FAQ section under #3 where it reads "Yes, you can. If you wish, [url removed, login to view] will use the services of a well established escrow service like escrow.com. For more information, click here."
please change this to read "Yes, you can. If you wish, [url removed, login to view] will use the services of a well established escrow service like escrow.com. For more information, contact us. "
then link the " contact us " text to the contact us page located at <[url removed, login to view]>
2. In the FAQ section under #2 where it reads " You can pay by paypal, by sending a check, money order, by wire transfer, or with your credit card. For details, please send a mail to please contact me for the emai laddress because RAC will not let me post it here.
please add the text " or contact us " at the end of the text and link the contact us to <[url removed, login to view]>
3. On the About us pagewhere it reads " For more information about these opportunities please submit a request at please contact me for the email address because RAC willnot let me post it here. .
on the site you will see there are large spaces between all of the words. Please remove the spaces to make the text look normal.
4. The tab on the FAQ page reads About us and should read FAQ please make this change.
5. on the contact us page whre it reads " Please fill the form below and one of our representative will contact you. " please change this text to read " Please fill in the form below and one of our representatives will contact you. "
6. On the support page where the text reads " If you have a problem or if you need technical assistance, please fill the form below and a customer support associate will contact you shortly." please change this text to read " If you have a problem or if you need technical assistance, please fill in the form below and a customer support associate will contact you shortly. "
7. on the bottom of the pages where it reads "Copyright ©2007 All Rights Reserved. [url removed, login to view] " please please make this text read " Copyright © All Rights Reserved. BestAdultDomainSales "
8. On the home page please ad a banner I have for Adult Domain Superstore and link it to [[url removed, login to view]]
9. on the home page where it reads " We accept following types of credit card American Express " please make it " We accept following types of credit cards American Express
10. please ad the link for the SSL certificate I have purchased from [url removed, login to view] and the site trust logo, the BBB logo, the merchant certified logo, and the trust guage, these are all small jpeg and gif logos to be placed on the home page.
11. Install the new header which I have allready made.
12. On the domain page. Make the red bar under the search box match the other ed color above. Also change the green pay now buttons to be the same red color with white or grey text to match the site better. also remove the yellow line under the off color red bar at top.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).