We would like to open an MT4 based resource centre for our website securemarket.org.
It will be accessible by clicking 'info/contact us' button on the home page.
The URL of the default setup of the blog is [url removed, login to view] The distribution is MT4 beta2. We will upgrade to beta3 shortly.
The purpose of the section is informational - we will post information relating our services and related topics on e-commerce there.
We need graphic/data representation design + template coding for the section (see Deliverables description).
Lastly, what we need is a fresh, crisp and attractive fully automated informational section of the website. Therefore, we are open to suggestions from the design point (with only rough guidelines from our side as you might have noticed from the Deliverables description).
What we need:
1. A one blog based graphic design for this section of the website. Design must follow the web 2.0 conventions. It must be a part of the whole website [url removed, login to view], following the colours, but going further in terms of graphic design (looking better graphics-wise, and slightly more sophisticated than generic SM design, although still light and airy).
1.1 Every blog element (index page, commets, individual entry page, etc.) has to be custom designed, looking crisp, modern and tasty.
1.2 Fonts have to be chosen appropriately (one of web 2.0 conventions).
1.3 Data representation must be custom designed (i.e. data presented on the right hand panel - for instance, 5 most popular articles etc.) We trust the designer will understand the nature of the section and will suggest a good data representation scheme.
1.4 One specific requirement on the main page there has to be link(s) to some fixed articles (relating very important issues), and on all other pages there has to be clear linking/credentials to SecureMarket corporate and service information.
1.5 Blog categories and Search are of much more importance than the archives, since this is more of a knowledge base than blog application of MT, hence this has to be addressed in the design.
1.6 Using a fat footer as an additional panel might be appropriate (like at [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view])
1.7 We will provide our logo for the designer to use in his work.
2. Implementation of the design in the MT4 template editor.
2.1 for layout, use CSS only (!)
2.2 We will provide MT template design access and install MT plug-ins if necessary.
3. All work should be done through our SVN server, so that we see the progress of work, with the final result being uploaded here as per RAC regulations, complete with full graphic design in .psd, and template codes.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Movable Type 4 beta2/3