**Hi, I need this first project to be done on a Mac, this is a small project to start with but I have have another big project to start as soon as this is done. Please note that I am getting sub contracts from a contractor who has the actual clients and work so we need to make this work between 3 of us, let me nkow what thes eminor changes will cost and time to do it, also when replying, let me know what you generally charge "per hour" so I will have that info for future reference, thanks.
This is the actual project, please inform me of fee to do this and time:
**HERE ARE THE PROBLEMS WE NEED FIXED ON THE** [**[url removed, login to view]**] **SITE;**
**Firstly when in safari viewing the site I would like it to read [[url removed, login to view]] and not**
**[[url removed, login to view]]**
**1. ****The fading in effect with my logo and menu that is currently working in firefox **
**perfectly needs to be able to do the same ******in safari and Internet explorer.****
2. ****Jumping on the galleries when viewing site in Safari. It happens when **
**you click on any of the galleries for the first time and when you click on film **
****reel and contact.**
3. Yellow haze over the images that appears in E7 / internet explorer.
4. When you click on the icon, go full screen, images remain the same size,
shouldn't they fill the screen? In other words be enlarged images? Same thing **
**happening using Firefox and E7 also.
**5. When in firefox the galleries have a orange trim outline when clicking in them.**
**6. ****The gray rectangle background area in the galleries, film reel and**
**Contact to be the same size. not the same size in Safari.**
7. I would like and image to appear full screen with an enter button when viewing
site on an iphone and ipad.
8. When on iphone and on ipad holding it vertical the first page image is not in
the right place.
9. Finally this is a big wish; I would like to have instead of the grey bar that is
viewed when the site is loading I would like to have large numbers progressing
from 0 to 100 in the middle of the page.