Need to construct a 1-3 page site where site visitors can signup for an email address and other services. There will be a week trial period offered to each registrant. Therefore a cookie will need to be downloaded to each PC that allows viewability until the week trial has expired. Upon next access, routes to sign up page after the one week trial. The visitor will sign up for the services they desire, and step through the payment process. A template for the site design has been completed and will be used for the site. The vendor that we're getting the email offering from is providing the api code. All we need to do is design and configure. WE will pay your RAC fee's with bonus if wrok is satisfactory. Example of type of site we're constructing is <[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jun 11, 2007 2:14:16 PM:
Please respond to all correspondences if you desire to compete for this project. I would like to select a coder within 24 hrs and begin the work. Thank you.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jun 28, 2007 3:09:11 PM:
Would like to see if anyone would be interested in re-bidding a different need than what was originally required here. We need to design a php forms type page that allows users to offer profile information and upload one or several file types (ex. doc,pdf,.jpg). I can send a mockup however, its very much like attaching files in Hotmail.