This project involves developing a website right from scratch. We have a reference website from which we would like to borrow our ideas and would like you to take those ideas and customize it according to our requirements. We hope this would be easy. Please go through the website and familiarize yourself with its functionality so that you would understand our requirement better.
Website is: [[url removed, login to view]]
Now we dont need an exact clone of this website. Rather, we have our own set of amendments and changes that we would like to be done. If you can suggest features of your own that you think can make our website better and stand out, you are more than welcome to do so. We are not too keen on the platform of the website i.e. you can develop it in PHP or .Net or whatever other latest technology available as long as you include Admin backend for us to manage the website. We are flexible with time and budget and need the website free of bugs and errors with easy to manage Admin panel.
Most of the features would be similar to that of [[url removed, login to view]] We are going to list some of the features that we want in our website below followed by some features that we do not want.
**ADDITIONAL FEATURES THAT WE WANT:**
1. We found that vworker has a Interview wizard that helps post a project by collecting information in detail. So we want a Interview Wizard facility.
2. If someone posts a project and they do not get any bids on their project, then we want the project posters to be able to contact our staff to see if we have our in-house development team available to take up their project. If available, then our in-house team will accept the project and collect the payment directly from the project poster. We need the facility to accommodate this feature. Also another check must be made after the project bidding duration expires to see if the project poster has received any bids, if not, then it should automatically trigger an email to staff indicating that the project has not received any bids.
3. We want to charge a flat amount of $295 to project posters. The project posting limit will be set to 10 by default. We want to be able to change the price and the project posting allowed per month via Admin panel.
4. Instead of charging fees for every project for professionals who work on projects, we want to charge them a flat fees of $495/month. We want to be able to change this via Admin panel.
**FEATURES THAT WE DO NOT WANT:**
1. We do not want the Certified Buyers feature.
2. We do not want the Certified Professionals feature.
Other than the 2 features omitted above, we require all the other features as is. If you can suggest any other features, you are welcome to do so. If we like the features that you suggest, then we will get them developed by you and also pay you additional bonus at the end of the project.
So please go through the website [[url removed, login to view]] as it is not possible for us to list each and every feature over here that the website consists of and let us know if you have additional questions. Once you go through the features of the website, you will finally prepare the list of all features that you would work on and develop for our website (along with any other features that you want to suggest) and present it to us with your bid and time frame.
We require that the website is bug-free with a simple admin panel. We are willing to pay bonus for a job well done. We are looking forward for your bids and comments.