We need a developer that is familiar with QuickBooks SDK to create us a small desktop application/QB Addon that allows us to import data from a MYSQL table into our QuickBooks file and then send data back to MYSQL. We would like the application built using .NET 2.0 and needs to be able to run on VISTA. The application needs to be optimized to download/upload a lot of data from/to MYSQL without timeout. We own our own server so could tweak any settings needed. Right now we are averaging about 1000 records but this will soon grow to around 10,000. This is pretty much what the application should do:
1. We should be able to install it on XP or Vista via an installer, then run the application from the start menu.
2. When the application opens we should be able to specify the following settings. DSN(we are assuming you are going to do this with a ODBC Connection unless you have a better way to connect to database), QuickBooks file working with, commission expense account, accounts payable account. We then want to be able to add menu to the file menu of quickbooks that we can we invoke the import from there.
3. we want to import our affiliates as vendors in QBs
4. we want to import our commissions into QBs as bills
5. we want to send information back to MYSQL about bills downloaded and when they have been paid.
6. we want our vendors information to be updated when affiliates update their account. We currently update database with status =1 to let you know if they have updated information.