The **Drive In Festival** will be a musical event and party to be held in May. This project is about building this event's web site.
The web site has to have a CMS engine (or just a template around a CMS engine), to allow us to individually update it with news and other things.
The web site has to have four sections:
1. **News section**
2. **Podcasts section**
3. **Ticket counter** (manually entered my us)
4. **VJ competition** (edit: NO MORE NEEDED)
The site will be in Italian language. We would prefer Italian speaking bidders, but that's not a strict requirement.
Please see the attached document.
I have updated the project, lowered the price range and made the requirements much easier.
1) We are deleting/hiding no-amount bids. In fact for us the price is an important factor in choosing the winner worker, more important than a link's list of recently made web sites.
2) We prefer bidders who spcify HOW they would complete our project, not just a cut&paste general "we can do it" sentence. I know you can do it if you bid, also I can do it, it's just I don't have much time.
3) This site won't be online for ever: it's a window on an event, but then the event will eventually come and pass by, so the site will be deleted. This doesn't mean we want to make it badly, but there's no reason to make it extensible, perfectly W3C compliant, or too complex. Of course we want it functional, clean and nice, but can be cheap.
4) Please read the attached documents, otherwise it will be impossible to bid.
5) The ticket counter is just manually inserted by us. No fancy mechanisms, we just update that number every week.
6) VJ competition: no more needed.
7) Podcasts: there should be an mp3 player to play 16 tunes. We will host the tunes on our domain ([url removed, login to view]), but we need a simple way to update the podcasts to play. It could be done with Flash (I've done something similar in the past, I can give you the sources, or you could use something else); my program used to read the mp3 file name and title from an xml file. We need something similar, the users will choose the tune to play from a list containing 16 tunes, and then he clicks "Play" to listen. Something like Amazon's (scroll down the page):
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jan 3, 2011 9:34:07 AM:
I've edited the project: lowered the price range, simplified the requirements and added a layout suggestion in the attached zip document.
Please update your bids consequently, thanks.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jan 12, 2011 5:37:44 AM:
I wish to thank all the bidders, we've finally chosen the winning worker. Thank you again.