The website of our NGO (Micro Insurance Academy) [url removed, login to view]
is currently managed through Wordpress. We would like to migrate to another CMS system (Joomla or another - we are open to suggestions) and add additional features as outlined below.
1) a database where people sign up to receive newsletter (with the ability to send newsletters to the database)
2) post blogs
3) maintain forums
3) streaming of videos (including inside webpages, by integrating utube etc.) This will be a quiet limited feature, but we want to have it
4) easy to add pictures & teaser & document (both on homepage and on subsequent pages)
5)easily change hierarchy of website (add pages, sub-categories etc.)
6)Web promotion/optimization, to ensure we get decent exposure for our site
7) Donation online possibilities (through paypal or another function)
8) maintain a publications database with search facilities (already in existence - needs to be migrated)
9) solid security review on your work to make sure we are not overly vulnerable to hackers etc.
we are an NGO based in India, and so we are price sensitive, BUT you also have to be able to deliver on what you say, and especially the timeframes.
Thank you for including samples of your previous work.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $1053 for this job
HI... We offer you best of IT services merged with latest technology in the lowest possible price range. Our Professionals are keen to work on this project. Please check your PMB for more details.