I am looking to load an OFX (Open Financial Exchange) brokerage file into a custom program that I am creating. The brokerage that I am currently using is using version 1.02 of the OFX format. [[url removed, login to view]]
I am using Think or Swim and Optionsxpress.
The OFX format cannot be loaded directly into an XML document into .Net.
So I am looking for a parser for an OFX file or a good way to load an OFX file into a XML file or dataset and be able to read it.
I want someone to create a program that will give me the ability to easily read an OFX file.
1) Must be able to take an OFX (Open Financial Exchange) file, version 1.02 file and parse it into a classes, dataset, XML, or a readable format for .Net.? [url removed, login to view]
2) I will provide OFX files needed to be parsed. These files will include basic and advanced options strategies. The files will be from Think or Swim and Optionsxpress.
3) This project is only for downloading and parsing the information from a Financial Broker. It does not need all the functionality that OFX provides.
4) After the parser is done there has to be some way to display the data quickly on the screen. This does not have to be complicated just a quick way to look at the data.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Dec 4, 2009 4:35:37 PM:
I will be posting an OFX file soon. Sorry for the delay.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Dec 5, 2009 10:31:13 PM:
I am sorry for the delay. I have now attached an OFX file. Please note that this is version 1.02 and they have no plans to upgrade to the newest version anytime soon. The higher version is XML compatible but this version I don't think is. Thank you again!