We need a change to our existing website to use a newly developed webservice. This webservice provides a list of opportunities that we currently have available. The newly developed pages will be integrated into our current website and replace the existing list pages. The work effort will consist of 3 separate pages (see attachments) and each page will have navigation as follows:
(1) list page - navigation to include (a) show next group - 10 per page, (b) show previous group - if beyond first page (c) once reach end of group, next is not possible - end is determined by not having enough items in current page (i.e. current page does not have 10 to display). Click on item to see detail - navigates to page 2. if a particular opportunity id is passed to the list page, it immediately goes to detail page and from detail page, it go back to list page.
(2) detail page - displays detail of opportunity. navigation to include (a) return to list (b) apply for opportunity - navigates to page 3.
(3) apply page - allows for data entry of information, including uploading of a file. navigation to include (a) detail - anchor within page to show details (b) back to apply - anchor within page - top of page. This page will post all captured information to a give URL.
(1) all pages can be integrated to existing site. PHP based.
(2) Initial load of page can be part of initial build of PHP page
(3) all other functionality must be AJAX based
(4) list page must be able to navigate end of group and back and forth as needed.
(5) If list page is passed an ID, it should immediate render detail page
(6) Detail page has appropriate navigation as provided above
(7) apply page has appropriate navigation as provided above, and is able to post data provided including file upload
(8) apply page requires a security code in order to submit
(9) Must use PHP, ajax, and our webservice (xml response)
attachment will be provided to bidding parties