This is a project to deliver a **custom template and "how to" lists.**
custom template has place holders for specific modifiable graphics elements.
"how to lists" are to save time going to oscommerce forums and notes.
You can make reference to those resource, but the lists have be easy, standalone.
**User level is novice.**
Most of this is adaptation of generic oscommerce and you need expert level
capability to understand oscommerce capabilities and limitations.
1. Develop and test a custom look template & code, with image place holders, with specific look and feel extended to whole ecommerce shop.
2. "How-to" list to speed novice users to customize look and feel of a generic
oscommerce site. Fill the template and catalog
3. "How-to" list to ensure security for operations on linux servers
4. "How-to" list to securely link to paypal
5. "How-to" list to incorporate either USPS calculations, or standard shipping levels
Users can already install generic oscommerce setup using fantastico and are able to import
Deep oscommerce expertise. You must have experience in php, oscommerce, css, hmtl, linux,
+ schedule and resources to execute this project, smoothly, quickly
If you are interested send a private email and I'll send a generic template graphic
1. Custom templates & custom code,
3. How to lists
4. Clean clear template installation instructions.
**_Custom template design:
Wide screen, multi browser compatible, wide, example: amazon page and image
sizing for menus and resolution
_This Page template is split into 8 zones for analysis._
zone 1: business logo (placeholder)
zone 2: my account, cart, checkout, help (html, css, placeholder, php)
zone 3: "amazon" style graphic menu bar for categories and special interest pages (html, css, placeholder, php)
zone 4: advertising strip with links to deal pages(html, css, placeholder, php)
zone 5: Superview, continuation, drop downfor manufacturer choice, drop down gift ideas (html, css, placeholder, php)
zone 6: 2X4 product choice boxes ( 2 outline boxes across , 4 down) (html, css, placeholder, php)
Zone 7: Terms, shipping, privacy, partners, copyright (html, css, placeholder, php)
zone 8: info boxs for cart items, hot products, content1(promotions), content 2(promotion) , (html, css, placeholder, php)
Zone 1&2 page section has a graphic element background.(supplied)
(html, css, placeholder, php)
Each product choice box includes,
Thumbnail product pic,
short product description linking to long description
Buyer inserts quantities in any and all boxes, continues
to other selections or check out.
- Print out and send in or/
Only seeks out available products
Not other parts of website,
- usps or
- cost level based on total order amount
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).