This site will have 2 pages.
one is the main page, the other is the disclaimer page.
The disclaimer page will be filled by me with legal disclaimers.
the original page (main/home page) will allow users to place their orders which will be sent out to an email.
there is also a news letter which will allow users to give us their emails in order for us to keep them up dated.
the work is little, but the design/graphics need to be superb!!
using flash and being able to integrate it is a PLUS. A logo is also needed
**_this is a small project, i am NOT willing to raise the money, so please don't message me asking to raise the limit. I appreciate your understanding. you might be the best coder in the whole world but for such a small job, i will not be able to afford anymore._**
This project includes BOTH the design and the back end programming.
1) Complete and fully-functional working web site in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) the site's graphics should be superb since there is not much functionality in the site and we want the site to be good looking!
5) pictures of a lot of different drinks will be provided for different uses such as background, menues, etc.
6) On the main page, there will be hours of operation and rates.
7) under hours of operation and rates, there will be some input boxes.
a. first box is a drop down box which will ask "How many items would you like delivered?" the box will go from 1 to 6 and the last one being 6+
b. Now, according to how many they choose, there will be the same amount of input boxes for each different order. So, if they choose 5, there will be 5 boxes appearin in which they could write anything. IF they choose 6+, then a line will show up saying "Unfortunately we could only take order under 6 items online. For 6 and more, please call us at 416 873 6219"
c. Then there will be 2 boxes for name and last name.
d. 3 boxes for address. First one asking for Street name/unit number; second city and the third box will be their postal code. (the values should be in X1X 1X1 format)
e. another 3 boxes asking for their age. (the MONTH is a drop down box) Day and Year. will be given by the user. On top of this field a WARNING will be written in red that "orders of any alcoholic drinks and beverages could only be handed to those 19 years of age and older according to Ontario laws."
f. another 2 boxes for phone number. first one being home phone number. second one secondary. First one is required in order to submit the form but second one is not. The numbers should all integers and 10 digits long.
g. one final box to get their email address.
> This email MUST be confrimed through a link that will be sent to their inbox before being sent to my email(s). So, after pressing the submit button, i will not receive anything untill the email used is confirmed.
> At the end of the order list, there are 2 check boxes, one is a disclaimer of being 19 years old and older, the other one is a box which will ask the user if they wish to be added to our news letter which will inform them of new changes and special offers. Upon checking this box, their email should automatically be saved to the newsletter database as well. (if not checked, they will not be added!)
h. a check box which is the disclaimer and needs to be checked in order to sumbit the button.
8) all the boxes above need to be filled in, in order to submit the order.
9) the order will be sent to as many emails (set and editable by admin) as desired.
10) at the bottom of the page there will be a link to a disclaimer.
11) besides the disclaimer there will be Copy right notices.
12) the back end should be easy to use and perfebly mambo or jamoola.
13) the site will not allow the same IP address to do multiple orders in a row. If an attempt to put 2 orders in a row is made, a note of "please contact us for any changes via 416 ... " will be shown.
14) i do not want any sorts of BRUTE forcing in the forms so under the check box, one of those new confirmation boxes where you get a set of numbers that are all scrambled and you got to type them as you see them or your form will not be sumbited, is needed.
15) the site should contain XMLs and be search engine friendly with meta tags and headers containing all possible search keyboard in regards to alcohol, booze, purchase, delivery, drinks and etc.
16) a logo
17) the newsletter emails should be saved on a MySQL file. There should also be a back panel which would allow mass email submissions to the users and NEW emails to be added by us in RICH TEXT format. being capeable of just pasting HTML as well.