**HTML • XHTML Strict Valid**
• Clean Markup
• Light code (CSS and XHTML)
• Documentation / Comments
**• PHP 5.x
• MySQL 5.x
• XHTML 1.0 Strict
• Register and login
o Add and remove websites to the page/user
o Change language for Google search
o Locking and unlocking the “site??
• Google search
• jQ Dock Menu (The dock in Mac OS)
Everything must work in a smooth flow on the site.
Draging items, hovering the menu and other objects, etc.
Just about the same flow as when u work with your desktop on the computer. Simple yet a “futuristic?? site.
**Add and remove websites to the page/user**
Works just about the same as “favorites?? in web browsers.
• When adding a site, we get a thumbnail by a thirdparty-site/function(Lets get back to this by communication) and put it out on the users page as a favorite site/linked image.
• If the user isn’t a member/logged in. They will get a layer on top of everything telling them that they should register to save their data.
• New sites/links can be added trough a “add?? icon in the menu/dock. Clicking this simply opens a layer on the site allowing the person to write in a url and press add.
See [url removed, login to view] for “adding websites??
See [url removed, login to view] for “register/save??
**Register and login**
A simple register and login function.
Will only contain a username and password.
A “remember me?? function when signing in.
A “remove user?? in settings is needed for this as well.
See [url removed, login to view] for “register?? layer.
See [url removed, login to view] for login form.
**Locking and unlocking the “site??**
An icon in the menu will allow users to lock and unlock their “site??.
• If unlocked (standard) the users will be able to drag around added sites to change the order/position. They will also be able to drag them to the trash can for removal.
• If the “icon is locked?? the users wont be able to do such things.
• It only requires a click on the icon in the dock to lock/unlock.
See [url removed, login to view]
See [url removed, login to view]
Just a pure clone of googles own search bar at [url removed, login to view]
Looks the same, works the same, but is placed on our site.
Languages for search can be changed in our “settings?? for users.
Language changes the search bars language and [url removed, login to view] search.
See [url removed, login to view] for the search bar
See [url removed, login to view] for the language
**jQ Dock Menu**
The menu works and looks just like the dock in mac os.
Example of functions:
• When hovering the icons grows bigger.
• If I want to throw a website that I’ve added, I would just drag it the the “trash can icon?? in the menu and it would be removed.
• Pressing settings would open up a layer on top of the site content. Allowing me to change my settings and close it/save.
See [url removed, login to view] for the menu
Example: [url removed, login to view]
P.S: Do not copy. Use the latest version available for this feature.
**• Hovering a link/thumb/website for 1 second or more will activate a layer showing up above (see [url removed, login to view])
• If the user is a guest (not logged in). The guest will see three standard links/sites/thumbs and a thumb showing them that they can add a new site. When a thumb has been added the “register/save?? layer should show up.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--
b) Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment. If not, maybe if we accept we can install it our self.
**Must work in the following browsers (Windows and Mac OS)
• Internet explorer 7 and later
• Firefox 3.0 and later
• SAFARI 3 and later
• Opera 9 and later