We are implementing a cutomized site search from a 3rd party vendor that uses indexed data from our site to send back SOAP responses back with search data parsed from user requests.
We need two functions built:
1) Take user input and send to 3rd party vendor as a SOAP request meeting thier requirements.
2) Parse SOAP response and create an array or object in which our designers can easily use to build a layout.
We have been provided a smaple PHP script for the handeling of the SOAP functions, although it's not complete. The coder will have access to these scripts for testing. We also have a sandbox web server for coder to work on.
Our site: [url removed, login to view]
3rd Party Vendor: Mercado
**Please require samples of work.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).