I need a coder that has a very good understanding of php.. The coder will need to create/modifiy some files for me.
Possibly create a css file if needs to create files in php. Modify how the marketplace & Individual Product sections looks at the moment. I am using a membership script which is coded in php and html called simplememberpro.
1) The marketplace main page look liks this <[url removed, login to view]> I would like to turn it into to something looking this <[url removed, login to view]> & <[url removed, login to view]>
Sub navigation bar and both left and rights columns to be create using presisting body with (960) I will be adding my own url links to both nav bar. Search box is already there so needs to be moved into the right column. Background image for headers will be added at later date
The categories section under the navigation column on the left hand side is already in the script.. So just a case of moving them and getting them to look like in the image.
2) The displaying of products needs to be changed to look like in <[url removed, login to view]>
Question for you:
Is it possible to create a command where it forces the picture to be displayed at a certain size?
I have more things to do but it wont let me display them here.. Just ask and I will provide more information
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).