** Do not send canned bids as they will be deleted **
I am looking to develop a social networking site for a specific audience, I am looking for someone with experience in social networking sites. The coder should preferrably have a social networking script (PHP/MYSQL) and portfolio/demo.
Otherwise, if you wish I can also get a social networking site open source script like [[url removed, login to view]] or a similar open source social networking PHP/MySQL scripts.
I am looking for a reputable coder that will develop this social networking site in an effective and efficient manner. Time is important, so coder should dedicate siginificant time and effort to this project until completed. If you have too many projects- DONT BID.
I am looking for a coder with:
- Social Networking Script (please provide demo of script)
- Social Networking Development Experience
- High RAC rating (9.0 or higher)
- At least 5 successfull jobs at RAC (No newbiews!!)
The end product should the PHP/MySQL source installed in my server.
If you have a script one in mind, please recommend one. Otherwise bring your own script.
For this project - I will provide the front-end. What you need to do is:
1) Integrate front-end
2) Make changes to script
3) Install site in my server.
Also the code must be HTML or XHTML standard and compatible with all major [url removed, login to view] - I will be releasing the details and making my decision based on:
- coders experience and rating
- availablity to complete this project
PLEASE read the above before you bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).