We currently have two real estate websites, both built using PHP. One is a Real Estate Auctions website, and the other is a regular Real Estate Listings website. We want someone who can take our existing PHP Real Estate listings website, add Auction and a few other scripts to it to build a new Real Estate Auctions website for us. This is because our existing Real Estate listings website already has many of the features we want in the new website. Some of the features we want in the new Real Estate Auctions website are listed below.
We currently have two real estate websites, both built using PHP. One is a Real Estate Auctions website, and the other is a regular Real Estate Listings website. We want someone who can take our existing PHP Real Estate listings website, add Auction and a few other scripts to it to build a new Real Estate Auctions website for us. This is because our existing Real Estate listings website already has many of the features we want in the new website. Some of the features we want in the new Real Estate Auctions website are listed below. :
1. Registration / Log-in required to buy or sell, list property, to make a bid, or to view bid history. Bid history table will include: Bidder IP #, Bid # , Bidder # or Bidder User Name, Bid Amount , Time Remaining in Days, Hours, Minutes and Seconds.
2. Bid page to display bids using scroll or marquee script. Script must be able to automatically pull information from database and display in the scrolling marquee. Example can be found free at: <[url removed, login to view]> and other sources.
3. Sellers must be able to upload pictures, video, documents, for potential buyers to view online.
Pictures to be displayed "gallery style" with enlarged picture on top and small picture thumbnails below that with navigation arrows left and right.
4. Properties to appear in the list of featured properties on a rotational basis so that each listed property will have a chance to appear in the list.
5. Payment Gateway for online payments.
4. A Finance Link to an external Mortgage website where buyers can complete mortgage loan application and the Mortgage Company will inform Buyer and also Admin how much buyer qualifies for and buyer’s credit limit. Admin will input credit limit for each buyer into the system. The credit limit for each buyer will be displayed with their name on each property bid page where they are bidding. System must assure buyer can not bid more than their credit limit.
5. Buyer can complete a form to post property wish list with keywords, and be informed by email each time a property matching most of those keywords is listed.
6. A Buyer can fill a short form to request appointment to see property and later complete feed back form for seller.
See layouts with data input fields for (a.) appointment request form and (b.) feed back form.
7. "Bid-Assistant": If a bidder is concerned about being out bid, and plan to be away from the computer, the person may use the "Bid-Assistant" system to bid while the person is away from the computer.
8. Buyers, Sellers and Agents must be able to email each other and also Customer Service. They can use drop down list to select whom to send email to.
9. Every Bidder/Buyer and every Seller/property listing will be assigned an Agent or Account Executive. Admin will input name of Agent or Account Executive into the system.
10. Sellers and Agents can design Fliers using flyer templates on the system. Examples of Template designs will be provided. A Flyer design script may be added to the system if necessary.
11. Buyers, Sellers, Agents & Admin can print or email property fliers and any State required disclosure forms on the system.
12. Sellers must be able to open their own branded real estate auction store from within our Real Estate Auction website. More like a store inside a shopping mall. All such stores will share database with the main auction website, but store owners will have the choice of making all properties in the entire system available for search by their page visitors, or just their own listings.
13. Sellers must have the ability to "bulk list" properties if they have several properties to list at once.
14. Buy Now ??" Sellers can offer this as an option for buyers to make an offer to purchase a property outright before the reserve price is met. For this option, sellers must enter a "Buy Now" price for potential buyers to see on the system.
15. Auction Watch ??" The Auction watch feature allows a potential buyer to keep an eye on how the bidding is going on a property auction. A buyer can use this feature to receive Email alerts of bids and time remaining before bidding ends on a particular property.
16. System must have a built in feature to automatically extend an auction by a few minutes if last minute bidding occurs.
17. At the end of each property Auction, Admin to complete a timeline calendar for follow up autoresponder email reminders to each concerned party of tasks different parties must perform before closing to guide property to close successfully. View transactions timeline sheet and also the sample email texts sheet..
18. System must have an autoresponder system for automatic email notifications to different parties of transactions status. (See email notifications list and sample email texts list.
There will be three property view pages:
1. Property view page site visitors see when they search for a property before they log in. This page will have basic information about the property including pictures. It will invite site visitors to register, sign-in and join the auction. This page will not show the current bid amount or bid history.
2. Property lower bidders page (background color ??" blue-red): for new bidders, or bidders who are not the high bidder. This page will have a scrolling marquee showing current high bid amount and asking for bids. It will also include the property photos, next incremental bid amounts to bid, and bid history. (See rough sample low bidders html page).
3. Property high bidders page (background color ??" blue-green : for bidders who have the current highest bid. Will have a scrolling marquee congratulating the high bidder and showing the high bid amount. Once a higher bid is placed by someone else, the page will change to the lower bidder’s page.
Bid Pages Background Color schemes: Background color will keep changing depending upon if the user is the high bidder or not.
When ever a user bids and is the high bidder, the background color will change to blue-green-gray or blue-green. Bid pages will REFRESH at set intervals perhaps every 30 or 60 seconds to assure that the user is looking at current information on his/her screen. As soon as someone else bids on the system and outbids the user, the user’s page will refresh and background color will change to blue-red-gray, or blue-red, & the new bid amount and user name of current high bidder and amount of next bid required will scroll within the scroll/marquee message area. The message that will scroll will be something like this:
Click & Bid Now!! …Do I hear $2,500 ?? or Will You Bid $5,000 ??…. User # TX45678DAL Has Current High Bid At $2,000 …You Want This Property? Click & Bid Now! …Will You Bid $2,500 ??…Or Will You Bid $5,000 ?? …
Current High Bid And Next Bid Amounts will be displayed in a table. The next bid amounts will be in a click-able button in the table so that a bidder can just click on the amount to make a bid.
Entire program including All Scripts & Web Site Programs & Web Pages to be installed on our server and tested to be sure everything works. Advise us as to server specs required. Entire program must be very stable and durable with the ability to handle multiple photo downloads and multiple auctions actually 50 or more item auctions at the same time without crashing.
Please note: Many of the features described above are already in our Real Estate Listing website. We also previously purchased a software called "GeoClassAuction" Enterprise edition from [url removed, login to view] which also has some of the features. The license we purchased gives us full access to the source code, and that is also in PHP. Also marquee script may be obtained from dynamicdrive.com. And we know other php scripts which might be added to complete this new website. We are looking for someone who can help us put this together and finish within the next two to four weeks. Thanks!
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Dec 20, 2009 6:07:44 PM:
Please note that expert guarantee requirement has been removed.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Dec 23, 2009 12:18:18 AM:
We have decided to drastically reduce the scope/requirements of this project so that it will now be a much smaller project. We are there fore going to cancel this and repost to reflect the reduced scope. We appreciate your interest in this project, and will like to invite you to bid on the reduced, much smaller one. Thank you.