1) Apply the new CSS to my website so all pages use the new design *they are templated so only a few pages need to be changed, not all of them.
2) The new template uses a new music player design, I need to change the flash player I have now to use an html5 one I will send you
3) the only other feature is a show more link that hides some content until the user clicks it
Thanks, thats it.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
add designs to mywebsites modifying templates so all pages use the new design. Pages must be tested so they work and look the same in all browsers, coder must install code on my live server, all current site features need to continue working.