We need a small program that can read/write xml files.
Also this program should be able to detect if other programs is installed and running (such as NetOp School 3 and one of our own programs called InControl).
We have created a small mockup how the program shall look like. It is important that Windows GUI desig Guide lines are followed.
The mockup is included in the zip file.
We have used VB to the mockup but you are free to use C++, VB or even Delphi.
We suggest that the project follow this schedule:
1) Create the program and read/write the xml files correctly based on what policy and users/computers and options that are selected.
2) Create the integration with NetOp and InControl.
3) Create installation package that installs and sets necessary information. You can use InstallShield Wise Installer or InnoSetup.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.