Hi, I’m doing a web design course and since I can always find a web page that is pretty similar to what I roughly plan to do and get some inspiration, I want a program that is:
1. A _simple editor_ that will ask me (the user) to input a web page address, will save it from the Internet(only the specific page not the hole web) exactly like internet explorer saves it when pressing “save as?? in the “file?? menu (I don’t need a better save then IE: sometimes IE doesn’t save everything that you see while surfing and that’s ok with me). Then, the editor will allow me to edit the saved page in a simple manner (see also the example and explanations in the added file) and save the changes (it’s enough that only the changes will be saved ??" see the reason later).
2. Allow (has a button for example) opening of IE with a _“page??_ that is a combination of(you can assume that my internet connection is on all the time):
1. The current page (all of it) of the address I entered in paragraph 1 (current ??" because if thing has changed since the save in paragraph 1 I rather see them and not the old version).
2. The changes that I did with the help of the editor. The changes should be “on top?? ??" they should be part of the “page?? no matter what they runs over in the - current page.
Of course, the “page?? should “behave?? like a normal internet page, meaning, if I press one of it’s links (including the ones that were added/changed with the editor) then the internet page that the link is it’s address will open up (_in a new_ internet explorer).
Important Remark: In paragraph 1, if the address that I enter belongs to a file that has been saved with the program before (web page that has been edited earlier) then the editor will open it like paragraph 2: the _current_ internet page(again ??" like “save as?? in IE) + the changes that has been made so far.
Feel free to ask/comment me anything that's on your mind
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows 2000, xp and vista
in all 6.0+ versions of internet explorer