Hi, I’m doing a web design course and I want to have my own program for this purpose. This is the first step/project of it. So, for now I want a program that is:
1. A _simple editor_ that will ask me (the user) to input a web page address, will save it from the Internet(only the specific page not the hole web) exactly like internet explorer saves it when pressing “save as?? in the “file?? menu (I don’t need a better save then IE: sometimes IE doesn’t save everything that you see while surfing and that’s ok with me). Then, the editor will allow me to edit the saved page in a simple manner (see also the example and explanations in the added file) and save the changes (the changes should be saved in a separate file??"see the reason later).
2. Allow (has a button for example) opening of IE with an internet page that is a combination of(you can assume that my internet connection is on all the time):
1. The current page (all of it) of the address I entered in paragraph 1 (current ??" because if thing has changed since the save in paragraph 1 I rather see them and not the old version).
2. The changes that has been saved with the editor. The changes should be on top??"they should be part of the internet page no matter what they runs over in the - current page.
Of course, this internet page should behave like a normal internet web page, meaning, if I press one of it’s links (including the ones that were added with the editor) then the internet page that the link is it’s address will open up (in a new internet explorer).
Remark: In paragraph 1, if the address that I enter belongs to a file that has been saved with the program before (web page that has been edited earlier) then the editor will load it+its changes from the computer and not the internet.
Feel free to ask/comment me anything that's on your mind
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows 2000, xp and vista
in all 6.0+ versions of internet explorer