PROJECT: <[url removed, login to view]>
Midstream entry into development of Python-based Conference Registration System for nationwide educational organization serving inner city youth.
PROJECT HISTORY AND GROWTH:
This client likes to make incremental changes and adjustments, understands that sometimes larger rewrites are required. Chosen coder will specify a price for each change as it comes in.
Coder must be fluent in English or Russian, and able to deliver to specifications on deadline.
Fixing some small issues with [url removed, login to view] [below]
Trial Coders develop code on their own testing server, then upload completed, executable code to ActiveCollab.
Once accepted, coder gains full access to client's environment.
**DISPLAY ISSUES:** Site uses a frame to display a registration system form sequence.
* FIREFOX: after entering data, clicked submit; was brought to confirmation page. Clicking to edit, links to confirmation form no longer framed by site navigation and header.
* EXPLORER: Vertical scroll bar, which does not appear in Firefox. Design to remove the bar
* FIREFOX: After confirming registration (with opportunity to edit) and choosing Credit Card (PayPal) option, "Please click to complete" shows up, but then proceeds to Pay Pal without waiting for click.
* IE: clicking to use edit button did not work; brought up a window telling to where to send checks, or if PayPal selected went to PayPal after a brief pause on the screen that says click to continue, without providing the opportunity to edit.
For more information on these issues with screenshots:
1. Login on [url removed, login to view] with user= sitepoint pw = passw0rd (that's a zero, not an O)
2. Click "My projects" tab on top.
3. Click "Believe to Achieve Registration System"
4. Click "Messages" to see description; click "Files" tab to view screenshots.
Python on PHP/MySQL (Apache server over FreeBSD). IE6,7; Firefox; Safari.