I need to have a site that is currently done with Yahoo Sitebuilder converted to a non-sitebuilder site that is easily editable by my client. The layout and graphics of the existing site will remain mostly the same.
1. This could be Dreamweaver for Contribute, or a common, easy to use CMS system (non-proprietary).
2. The site is very simple, approximately 16 static pages, each with the same header, footer, and menu. Only the content is different on each page.
3. The new site needs to be XHTML 1.0 Transitional compliant and validate as such. It must also use CSS with an external stylesheet.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- Linux Platform Hosting