I have a 3dCart store. I need someone to setup a few options templates that I can later apply to my store. The option template you are setting up is for color and it's to add an HTML code that will display a photos. It's an easy job its just time consuming and requires cut and pasting. Must have basic html knowledge and some experience with 3dcart, zen cart etc would be great.
I need this turned around by tomorrow morning.
Here is that I need you to do.
1. Log Into the back end of our 3dcart store.
2. click on the products tab ->Options Template
3. Click on ADD NEW
4. Name the template the same name as the folder you are working in and click ADD
5. Scroll down tot he new folder and click "Options"
6. Click "Add Option"
7. For name type "Colors", in sorting type "1", check the "req" box and change type to "radio" and click ADD
8. Click the box "Add Colors".
[url removed, login to view] the desc box you will need to enter the following HTML code:
<img src="assets/images/standardpoly/[url removed, login to view]">Ivory
However you will change "standardly" to what ever file you are working in and "ivory" to what file you are entering in that folder. The display name should always start with a capital letter i.e.. Navy Blue, Ivory?etc. When this is done click "Add" then move on to the next by selecting "Add Color" again.
As I said, easy just, it just takes some time to enter in the details. All together there are 10 templates that need to be done.