I have a simple html page I need coded asap. Clean code, hand coded, no automated code stuff please.
No layered CSS, just normal html with tables (can use CSS for font styles, colors, and so forth).
THIS IS A VERY EASY PROJECT FOR A CODER....BUT THERE ARE A FEW Key things about this page:
1) Must have 48 hour script at top
2) Must look exactly like image/jpg enclosed
3) Will provide confirmed text for the small paragraphs in center after bid is accepted.
4) There is a drop down menu at bottom which I will provide 4-5 drop down categories.
We will fill in all actual url links... just need comments in code so we know where to put them.
Budget is small but if you are good this will lead to more for sure.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).