- Soccer news web site
- Looks very similiar to an iGoogle page
- One "widget" per team, pulling in the top 5 buzzy news stories from the UK press for each team
- The content (headlines)? for each widget should come from a OneRiot search result, in the following format? : [[url removed, login to view]:www.telegraph.co.uk+www.guardian.co.uk+www.independent.co.uk+www.timesonline.co.uk+"manchester+united]"
- the order of the widgets should reflect the current standings? in the Premier league (e.g. today, Chelsea would be top left, with Man Utd next, Arsenal next, etc - maybe? 3 widgets wide and 7 deep.
- the order should change as the league table changes (so we'll need to grab an RSS feed of the league table from somewhere...).
- each widget should have a header saying "1 - Chelsea" "2 - Machester United" etc, perhaps with the team crest/badge next to the name
- each widget should have a footer with current league information e.g. P11 GD? 20 PTs 27"
The "21st" widget shoudl be called "tales from the tabloids" and should pull results from the following feed: <[url removed, login to view]:[url removed, login to view]>
We need to put all this on a website somewhere and come up with a domian name