**I** **look for another high talented designer to design an ecommerce site's mockup after I've selected three designers from previous two design related bid requests**.
1. Your design templates in your portfolio should impress me. If I love your work, I would buy your service. I will not buy a so so template.
2. You do designing work only without involving programming. If you do both, I can guarantee you are not a talented designer. Your RAC working history would tell me the true.
3. Your job will be to design a mockup only and submit the PSD file. The rest of cutting work and small modifications will be done by one of my entry-level designers.
4. You must agree to communicate with my in-house employees directly by using our project management system.
5. A high RAC rating with minimum five design projects done via RAC is required.
**Excellent completion of this project will lead to additional similar new projects assigned to you. We build 15 to 20 ecommerce sites per month, and that number is still increasing...**
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.