**I** **look for another high talented designer to design an ecommerce site's mockup after I've selected three designers from previous two design related bid requests**.
1. Your design templates in your portfolio should impress me. If I love your work, I would buy your service. I will not buy a so so template.
2. You do designing work only without involving programming. If you do both, I can guarantee you are not a talented designer. Your RAC working history would tell me the true.
3. Your job will be to design a mockup only and submit the PSD file. The rest of cutting work and small modifications will be done by one of my entry-level designers.
4. You must agree to communicate with my in-house employees directly by using our project management system.
5. A high RAC rating with minimum five design projects done via RAC is required.
**Excellent completion of this project will lead to additional similar new projects assigned to you. We build 15 to 20 ecommerce sites per month, and that number is still increasing...**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).