We are developing a very big apartments reservation and CMS platform which will allow users to create their own website with the possibility to choose skins, edit them or add new ones.
We are now selecting a company/designer which can provide us with several templates in the long term.
It may be up 10 completely different templates for the first year.
Now we want to create the Default template, which is aimed to owners who want to create a website with 1 to 10 apartments and this is the object of this bid.
The winning company/designer will then be well placed for providing also more templates.
Another possible development is in the future when bigger companies will use the system and will require a personalized template.
In that case we may refer to the chosen designer.
In other words:
- this bid refers to one single skin
- potentially become a steady provider to us and our customers
This template will be used by the main site and also by owners.
It will be declined in 5 different color schemes, so we will have something like:
At this stage I am sending an example of Owner Site Home Page, which is how the home page of an Owner Site looks like at the beginning.
The first step is to create one example of Owner Site Home Page based on the layout I attach and the following info:
- the mockup just shows the layout, not the look and feel (so, forget the Comics font and change the tabs for instance)
- all layouts of the website are defined by us, these come from our experience on how elements on a page should be disposed.
- lot of space between words
- Default text color scheme: links in light blue, hihglights in light green, grey text, black text and depending on the picture the owner will select a different color scheme.
Actually I don't see how you can quote something now, so please:
- state that you have enough knowledge in building a template (in this case the system runs on Symfony Php platform)
- show me some templates you have done in the past, which you think can be interesting.
- are you willing to invest some time and try to transform the attached mockup in a single photoshop example to show your ideas and skills?