****PLEASE ONLY BID if you have done similar work and can provide examples with your bid!*
I am looking to create a custom IE toolbar for my search engine. It must be completely dynamic, sturdy, and extremely professional (use Google's bar as an example).
The toolbar should check a local XML file that defines how it will look, it should also periodically check for an updated version.
I will provide all of the icons required to complete the work.
* Drop-Down Box w/ my Logo
* * Options Menu (Toggle Features, Auto Fill Info)
* About (msgbox)
* Help (link)
* Search Box
* * Drop-Down Box w/ Last Few Searched Terms
* Highlight Feature?
* Another Drop-Down Box w/ up to 16 Selections
* Dynamic Button (caption and URL downloaded from server)
* Pop-up Blocker
* * On/Off Toggle
* # of Ads Blocked Window?
* Auto-Fill Feature?
* ActiveX Installer/Un-Installer
* Automatic Update
**Additional Features** (Bonus Pay)
* Install w/out Warnings (if possible)
* Toolbar automatically reloads when closed.
* Searching plug-in (when other search engines are used, also search mine.)
* Toolbar Installer Also Installs:
* * Icons on Start Menu, Desktop, Status Bar
* Changes IE Search Assistant URL to mine
* Change Homepage
* Replace Error Pages
* Toolbar can download and launch ActiveX programs in background
If you haven't done work of this nature before, please DO NOT bid. If work is done well, and finished product looks good, I would also consider a 10% bonus. Thanks!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Internet Explorer 5.0+