1 up load forms for franchise fdd, fa(lir), preview,estimating, contracts marketing, reply forms letters etc open source and log in requirements?
[url removed, login to view] web home page look to truck back ground and new [url removed, login to view] for all doc’s
[url removed, login to view] TO BE ABLE TO MAKE EACH FRANCHISEE HIS OWN SITE WITH OWN URL BUT WITH ACCESS THROUGH MRFIXALL ADMINISTRATION and able to make changes without programmer
4. jvc and franchisee able to enter request for new job subject to admin review before accepted and posted to site email link to advise he is requesting action.
5. Link invoice to quicken-books? So we only have to do one entry
7. Behind the service list Plus need a??"FAQ/How to do section for the do it yourselfer?for CONTRACTORS’s ??" under notes not seen by public estimating instructions & install instructions, short cuts or alternative solutions, only available to jvc and franchisee
8. Section for suggestions by clients and CONTRACTORS i.e. they may have a business idea they want to develop or a product or invention to develop or market.
9. Create a photo album for before and after a job is done and references for clients
[url removed, login to view] #3 not same as jvp info on back end missing references
11. Can the data base be used so that each new entity i.e. Legal Aid by BCB has its own site and own books and records so the master franchisor or main data base is a collection of data bases the can be merged to see all or one or any combination of the same.
14. Tracking expenses to income by area?
16. could one have the job board work from the job board ie changes to say description or client right on that board rather than going to edit then to save then to job board?
Would ideally like to find someone who would be interested and find value in a profit sharing program as an ongoing income stream for the right person. Expect to be able to be versatile enough to work with the company as it grows and offer input for equity. Initially we can do a contract for the first project to get it where we want it.