We need a flash player to display panorama pictures as if it was a movie.
Here is an example of what we need in term of look and feel.
Link below : <[url removed, login to view]>
The most difference with this animation (link above) is that we need a progressive loading with timeline control bar and multiple transition effect between panoramas. (The one of the link is too long to load)
This player should be fully customized by an xml data file
Here is what it needs to do:
- Read the XML file to load data
- Load the thumbnails
- Load a mp3 file playing in background
- Load mp3 file associated to each panorama if exist
- Load a text file with each panorama if exist
- Load the panoramas continuously and display the progression of loading in the timeline.
- Start a timer to panorama progression in the timeline
- Make a transition effect to the next panorama according a parameter with special effects for transitions between panorama pictures(fading, zoom in, mosaic, tween effects, …)
- Play the panorama in different scrolling mode “left to right??, “diagonal??,…
User must be able to:
- Play/stop/pause sound and change volume
- Replay the last sound associated to an image
- Replay the full video clip
- Change panorama by clicking on one thumbnail
- Display the main picture and the control pad in full screen mode
The animation can be in Flash version 9.0
Hope to work with you soon.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).