I have a website that teaches languages.
I am looking for someone who can produce the following:
I need a flash file where a person can
1. play a file from my website.
a. the player would pull in an existing .swf voice file
b. the "wav" would show up in a monitor
2. they would then click a record button and speak into their microphone and it would record their voice.
3. they would click a button and it would show both the original file and their recording.
4. it would "grade" them on the closeness of their voice recording to the actual file.
5. it would not need to save their voice recording.
My website uses all .swf voice files.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).