This is a voice autoresponder system. Instead of sending out email messages, the system calls subscriber phones and either plays a message or leaves a messages.
Like an autoresponder, the system can be set up to call and leave messages "n" days after someone signs up for a campaign or it can send voice messages on explicit dates and times (adjusted for time zones).
The product must interface with Joomla and user a selected vendor's API ([url removed, login to view]).
The Joomla interface will use custom fields that are defined in Community Builder Extensions or additional user fields (phone, time zone).
Access to campaigns shall be done by reading JBAM groups (this is a system for managing user groups in Joomla)
Our goal is to write a custom Joomla component that will interface between [[url removed, login to view]] API for doing outgoing phone calls and a Joomla Component.
With this system, an administrator can create a "Campaign" which will consist of a series of audio files that are scheduled to be voice broadcast through the API to a list of customers who wish to receive messages.
A campaign consists of a scheduled date/time when the broadcast is to take place and a list of phone numbers/time zones that determine when the customer shall receive a voice mail broadcast.
* A customer will subscribe to a voice broadcast sequence ??" they are agreeing to receive a series of daily calls at a specific time of day to a specific phone number over a period of days, weeks or months
* Every day, the system will dial that customer. The message is either listened to "live" or a message is left in voice mail
* The customer can cancel or pause campaigns at any time
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Joomla Community Builder Extensions
JBAM (Access Rights Manager for Joomla)