The software is meant to fetch email addresses from popular email clients, then send those recipients a templated or user written email with our ECard appended to the bottom. Full tracking and opt-out functionality is required. The Helixx exist currently with reduced functionality than described. Winning bidder will have access to this code, and we will make a joint decision to reuse this code or not.
1. Helixx must work without the lowering of security settings on the browser to retrieve addresses. (signed ActiveX)
2. Helixx must retrieve email addresses from MS Outlook, Outlook Express, Yahoo, AOL, MSN at minimum.
3. Helixx must display retrieved email address with check boxes to the user with the boxes checked by default.
4. Helixx must submit those addresses to a Surgemail server with a templated or user written email with a Eworld Telecom & Wireless ECard Signature file attached. To see what an ECard is visit [url removed, login to view]
5. Helixx must append a unique opt-out link on the bottom of every email which when clicked will automatically flag that address as unsubscribed from the senders database.
6. Helixx must have an “outlook style” web email interface to manage email campaigns. (Style of the web interface is very important, nothing shoddy)
7. Helixx must have a “drip system” to send emails to the same campaign at user configurable intervals until a user unsubscribes at which point they are excluded from future sends.
8. Helixx must be configurable to send different templates on each send interval.
9. Helixx must integrate with current ECard building process.
10. Helixx must be able to manage multiple campaigns for each user.
To see pics of what how I want the Helixx to integrate with the card review the uploaded files.