* [url removed, login to view]: CSS source
* images/*.png: Sliced images in PNG format
* [url removed, login to view]: HTML source code
All of the above items are to be zipped up such that when they are unzipped, I can click on "[url removed, login to view]" to see what they look like, all on one page.
You are welcome to upload these files to your own test server to show me. However, I am most interested in the code itself, so please upload your full working version to RaC whenever you want my feedback.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).