Web development: Stage 1. Property Letting Site
Several key steps in a complete site development project.
1. From a provided photoshop PSD design create complete and fully valid xHTML/CSS markup for the site.
2. Create script for CSV import of data to a MySQL database. On execution... drop data and load in the new data. (Will be automated at later date).
3. Begin developing the modular website for advanced development and extension moulded to the design but capable of changing if required....
3a: Property search (number of bedrooms, price, location, features
3b: Property search results. Display the results in list format.
3c: Property details page. To display the particulars of an individual property. Images, detail, features
3d: PDF brochure module (to be used in several places in different ways.
Results page: Load the search results into a branded (logo etc) pdf brochure for viewing/saving/printing etc.
Details page: load the property details into a branded (logo etc) pdf brochure for viewing/saving/printing etc
4: contact us page (contact form etc)
5. contact forms for a valuation request
6. contact form to request a callback
7. contact form to request a viewing on a property
Looking to find a strong developer to complete this stage and work through the entire project at its other stages.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).