The web site is [url removed, login to view] The list of changes I'd like to make is included in the detailed requirements - there are seven. Most of the changes I want are straightforward, but some require that you make suggestions, so there is some opportunity for you to be creative.
1. Size of the header - There's some empty space below the menu buttons that could be eliminated.
2. Centering the sidebar on the home page - everything in the sidebar on the home page should be centered, in my opinion.
3. The "#### problems solved so far" text should go in the middle of the header, in my opinion, between the links and the Facebook "like" button
4. Fonts - I'm ok with the fonts, but they don't look great. I would appreciate suggestions for alternatives. In particular I think something needs to be done with the titles on the home page ("What Is This?", "How Does It Work", etc.")
5. Color scheme - I'm ok with the gray, but something tells me that a yellow or a blue would look better. I'm open to suggestions here. This may be as simple as changing the color of the titles on the home page, or it may involved changing the color of everything. I'm terrible with color, so I really need some help here.
6. On the talk page - the thumbs up icon and the "Thanks Happy, you solved my problem" link look terrible. These can go just about anywhere and look however you think best, as long as they look better than they do now. :)
7. The Facebook "like" button and text should be right-aligned in the header.