The project is to make a web site that will be similar to [[url removed, login to view]]. But it should be developed for a different company called ACN. The current ACN website is: [[url removed, login to view]]. The idea is to copy the functionalities of [[url removed, login to view]] and build it for ACN . What I need is to design the HTM template for the site. Completely change the graphics, colors, page structure and logo to suit ACN. A jpg proof of the look and feel should be developed and get approved. A new logo will be provided.
The psd file or other source files should be delivered also.
What I am looking from the bidders are:
1. Serious coders, no student or weekend coders.
2. Previous work samples.
3. Availability - over MSN / Yahoo / AIM
4. Extremely quick response.
5. Competetive rate.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).