We are looking for a programmer (PHP, MySQL, Linux) for creating or build in a hosting order script.
The required functionalities are:
- Smart order process, when someone orders hosting the question do you want a domain or CMS / WebEditor license with it and otherwise.
- Customer login where client can see his order(s) and personal information and can see the pdf invoices.
- Automated emails when order placed, account created etcetra.
- Instant account creation (AFTER payment only) for DirectAdmin (Linux)
buyers. if possible also for windows hosting buyers, the control panel for windows hosting isn’t chosen yet but if possible also automated setup.
- Instant domain registration (AFTER payment) through API from [url removed, login to view] (English info can be provided)
- CMS / WebEditor when purchased an email must be send to customer with his login info. CMS will be from [url removed, login to view]
- Invoices (created by system) in .pdf format automated sended to client and admin emailadress so he can print the invoice to register in the tax books.
- Automated Emails with login details after account creation.
- Remind email 40 days before the end of a domain or hosting plan.
- Backoffice to control client details, see orders paid, orders pending etcetra.
- Payment methods iDeal (Dutch payment solution, with fully english documentation), Paypal/creditcard and wire transfer. When wire transfer is chosen the
client gets a ordernumber wich he states with the transfer, when we recieved payment we set the order to paid in backoffice and his account will be created by system and emails will be sent with his login
details. The other payment methods (ideal and paypal) must be handeld real-time.
- Must work with customer numbers and ordernumbers. i.e. customernumber: Number and YEAR will be: 0012007 then 0022007 etcetra. Ordernumber looks like: Customernumber + ordernumber so: 0012007001 and for his second order 0012007002. customernumber will stay the same once stated so when client 0012007 places 1 order in 2007 with number 0012007001 and orders something in 2008 the number will be like:
- In the orderprocess must be asked if its a company or individual, when company also their TAX number (14 characters) and Chamber off commerce number (8 characters) must be asked.
- Make a contact form for the contactpage. (name, email, question field)
The layout is created in Photoshop (CS2). Their are about 10-15 pages witch all must be sliced:
CSS shorthand code
W3C Valid XHTML Strict
SEO semantic XHTML
MUST PASS THE W3C Validation!
Use off any pre-made scripts isn’t a problem as long as we get the needed functionalities. We do not want code like AJAX or something because all language that the clients see (front office) will be translated to dutch with dreamweaver by someone with little programming knowledge.
Project must be finished before 9-01-2007! if you cannot deliver before that date do not bid!
Max. budget: USD 500,00