Design and creation of education webpage.
(1) members log-in page/function
(2) online payment methods
(3) webzine browsing
(4) downloading of materials
(5) page for visitors to watch streaming video
(6) forum/feedback page
(7) other usual features like introduction page, contact us, etc.
Designer will be guided on the general design and wording for each page will be provided. Project to be completed within 1.5 months maximum.
Prior experience and sample portfolios will be most welcome.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Website must run on all versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox and other major web-browsers