Our newly established company is requesting proposals for the professional design and development of our new corporate website.
We are venturing into an untapped market niche. Our services and products are seldom offered by professional providers, but are very much needed by homeowners and small-to-medium businesses.
Our website, will serve three categories of visitors: Guests, Clients, and Staff. A yet to be determined number of pages, forms, links, etc. will make up each visitor category.
See additional information below.
This is prelimary infromation ONLY. Detailed specifications will be provided
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows:
Web site must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The look and feel our website should be somewhat similar to: <[url removed, login to view]>
Another site we like is:
<[url removed, login to view]>
On this site we especially like the flash video introduction, which is very similar to what we would like ours to look and sound like.
If creating the above look and feel for our website is initially cost prohibitive or overly time consuming, we would opt for an interim solution something like this example:
<[url removed, login to view]>
Our website must be well-designed, pleasing to the eye, exceptionally secure, easy to navigate, and highly interactive with its users. It must:
1. Introduce our company to GUESTS (prospective clients) and provide them an interactive opportunity to learn about the value and importance or our services and products.
2. Provide a forum where registered CLIENTS can:
· Rate the services they were provided,
· Gain insight on which additional planning and actions they should take,
· Download newsletters and other informative materials
· Give feedback and make suggestions
· Provide referrals
3. Serve as the primary communication link between the company and our STAFF (our employees and their supervisors). Employees, who are home based and typically work at client sites, must access the corporate website to accomplish required training, download forms and client data, upload various documents related to their duties. and receive miscellaneous information,
**Additional information about our organization and detailed website specifications will be provided once potential providers have indicated their interest in this project and have executed confidentially, work for hire, and other agreements. **
Our need for this website is immediate. A provider will be selected very soon. Qualified parties should indicate their interest without delay. Respond with your expected compensation (hourly rate or estimated project cost), physical location (city and state), your availability (full or part time), expected time required for completion, and a brief description of your capabilities and experience and with a project of his caliber. Preference will be given to providers within 100 miles of Jacksonville, Florida. Prior to award of contract prospective providers will be required to submit samples of work previously completed for actual clients.
We are a start-up company with a small budget. Pricing of this project will be a significant factor in determining the provider. When preparing proposals, responders should consider our company’s potential for rapid growth and the very likely possibility of future work in updating and further developing our corporate website and associated materials.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest opportunity.
TBD in discussion between buyer and seller.