Website Template needs to be customized for modern restaurant. Essentially, the existing source .png file needs to be altered in Fireworks to update the color scheme. The accompanying website's CSS file needs to be updated as well to update colors etc... that matched the images in the source .png.
1) Review existing template ([url removed, login to view]) for ideas as to what color scheme and background is best suited for this type of layout.
2) Modify existing [url removed, login to view] in Fireworks to be more appealing for a modern restaurant. Likely will need to use an entirely different color palette than what is currently there.
3) Update EVERY css element which is outdated because of the above change. This means that there should be no css elements with the old color scheme.
Note: You are not responsible for any content creation or layout responsibilities. This is simply a project that is front-end specific, with regards to the color scheme and accompanying css files.
**Bidders, only bid on this project if you have demonstrated Fireworks CS3 and CSS experience. Include this experience only in bid.**
1) Complete and Updated [url removed, login to view] to include all color updates for site.
2) Complete and Updated CSS files that needed to be updated for the color changes made above.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. & Canadian Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4)Developer must provide a screenshot of [url removed, login to view] to show proposed work before implementing changes on development server at [url removed, login to view] 5)Developer must deploy final images exported from [url removed, login to view] and css files from deliverable 2 to development server and buyer will have the opportunity to test the final site before payment.