We have 2 websites that need **_customization only_** in terms of graphic and web design:
1. a working jobs posting website similar to <[url removed, login to view]>
2. A website for an advertising agency.
**_Detailed job specification_**
**1) For the recruitment website we require:**
* Modifications to an **_existing logo._** The existing logo is in Adobe Illustrator format.
* Modifications to HTML and graphic elements **_on the existing website._** We have an existing template in Photoshop and HTML format from which we would like to borrow the theming of the website and apply it to the existing jobs posting site.
The sections on the site remain the same, it is the design only that will change.
**2) For the advertising agency website we require:**
* Creating a modern and high impact logo for the advertising agency using our preferred font
* Creation of advertising banners advertising the company’s services in different sizes in Flash and GIF format. (Approximately 5 sizes).
* Customizing 1 image on the website using suitable stock images to create 4 versions of this image. This is to be rotated for use on the home page.
* Changing a set of background images & icons within a page to match the original website theme or home page.
**_We already have_**: Photoshop template, html template, web hosting, fonts for both the websites.
**_NOTE:_** The designer may be expected to upload the files on the server via FTP to review it dynamically and should maintain strict confidentiality.
Please reply with past work that you have done for logos and website design.
Some knowledge of PHP would be preferred.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Vista in all 3.0+ versions of IE.
FYI: Both the websites run on PHP 4+