We have a new wordpress-based site ([url removed, login to view]) which needs some basic shopping cart functionality, special customer and order management functions and some quick and easy layout adjustments.
We will be selling educational courses and will need a way to manage the purchases and students.
NOTE: We are aware that some fee-based shopping cart solutions exist and we are willing to consider these options if they work for our needs.
The following features are required:
1. A 'shopping cart' which exists on a single page on our site. There will be radio checkboxes to indicate which courses the students would like. Selection of one or more checkboxes will affect the total displayed at the bottom of the screen. The total will adjust based on what radio buttons are selected (ajax?)
-radio checkboxes will allow course selection AND course date/city selection
2. Integrated checkout with credit card, paypal and 'check' options for payment. Credit card payments must only collect the CC info. no actual integration with a live payment gateway is necessary. The paypal option is the only option that needs to be actually 'integrated'.
3. HTML order confirmation emails
4. Customer management panel in backend which allows us to see which customers have and have not paid.
5. customer management panel in backend which allows us to 'tag' customers as having completed various courses. (by tagging we mean there should be a drop down box next to each customer which allows us to choose three statuses: not certified, certified and graduated)
6. template adjustments:
a. on home page, replace 'other recent articles' area with html/text area where we can write a welcome message and embed some photos
b. in right column, removal of 'recent comments' and 'popular/most comments/search/archives' bar. To be replaced with approx 5 buttons (we'l provide you with these)