Quick professional work needed! If you can work fast there is some pretty good money for this job. But if you are not sure that you can finish before the deadline arrives, please don't bother to make a bid. The deadline is very important. You must have time to prioritize this job.
Make a bloggish site in the latest version of Wordpress. The layout is a two-column layout. You will make stylesheets to control the look of the site, so that we can easily change all the font settings and so on. The site will contain a page where users can upload their stories, which will be displayed on a page, and also contain some other pretty simple pages.
The site design is not completely done, some changes will take place. To compensate you for that extra work, I have set the maximum bid a little extra high.
- The Wordpress installation should be in swedish, and must support the swedish characters "??????". All error messages and other text should also be in swedish. We want no english text whatsoever.
- The layout should be made with CSS, not tables I
- The links should be underlined and have the same color as the text around them. The links will change color when mouse overed:
?White link on black changes link color to magenta
?White link on magenta changes link color to black
?Magenta link on white changes link color to black
?Black link on white changes link color to magenta
- We must be able to easily edit content on all pages.
- The site should look like my design. No extra metadata, form fields for email and so on.
- The three rounded banners on the start page should be some kind of widgets, that we can easily publish and unpublish to/from different subpages.
- The black box with wite frame includes a sharing function that will share the link to this page on the visitor's facebook page, twitter, [url removed, login to view] or email.
- The pink banner should link to a page, not determined which yet.
- The white rounded banner in the bottom of the start page will show an excerpt from the latest published story from the "Ber?ttarv?gg" (Story wall) page. The pink text in the bottom links to the "Ber?ttarv?gg" page.
- There will probably be a simple footer too.
**Ber?ttarv?gg (Story wall) form page**
- On this page, the users will be able to submit stories. I have filled in some text in the form so that you can see how it should look.
Namn = Name
?lder = Age
Ber?ttelse = Story
Tips = Tip
- The user can be anonymous if he or she wants to. If so, the default name will be "Anonym" for the entry.
- The user must fill in the "Ber?ttelse" field, but the "Tips" field may be empty.
- The form must be sticky, so that if the user doesn't fill in all required fields and gets an error message, no text should disappear.
- Set a 3000 character limit on the "ber?ttelse" and "tips" fields, and let the limit be editable by us.
**Ber?ttarv?gg (Story wall) page**
- The pink big button links to the "ber?ttarv?gg form" page.
- Display five stories for every page.
- The latest submitted story will be displayed first. There are two navigation rows in the bottom of this design mockup. The upper row shows how the navigation should look on page one, and the row below shows how the navigation looks on other pages, except for the last which won't need the two right arrows.
- The menu items should be editable for us.
- This page is not done yet. We'd like to have a calendar plugin that works with the swedish language.