Make a site in the latest Wordpress version, with design from our Photoshop files. The site will contain an image gallery, video gallery, news, twitter feed, audio player, and other more ordinary pages.
- The CMS must support the swedish characters "??????"
- The layout should be made with CSS, not tables
- The worker will create a seamless background from the provided psd files, or create a no scrolling background that fills a 1920x1080 resolution.
- There are mouse over states/navigation states (the red bent line) for all the five items in the top menu. These should display when the user mouses over the menu items, and always show when the user is on the corresponding page.
- There are mouse over states for the social icons (check the home psd file).
- The social icons should be rearranged in this order: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, iTunes, Myspace, RSS (e. g. move the note icon to between the Twitter and Myspace icon)
- The facebook icon links to a facebook page, the youtube icon to a youtube channel and so on. Put in dummy links and we will update them. The RSS icon links to a page where you can subscribe to the news entries from the site.
- The header (logo, menu and social icons) and footer (line and copyright) should be placed in separate php files for easy editing.
- The logo in the top left links to the start page.
- On pages with much text where there are no floating images in the content, the main text column should not be wider than 475 pixels, to ensure legibility. (For example, see Biography page.)
- Excerpts from the three latest news entries will be displayed in the left column. Clicking the "L?s mer" (read more) link will take the user to the full news entry on the news page. The "Se ?ldre nyheter" link takes the user to the news page.
- The three latest tweets will display in the left column. We'd like the date formatted in swedish, so it's "dd *swedish month word* hh:mm"
- The red big text in the middle reading "N?sta spelning" displays the next gig to the right of it, in dark brown text. That should be automatically updated from a xml file/database or something equal, where we can enter the gig name, date, place, info and a link.
- The video part plays the latest video from the video page. The "Se fler videos" link links to the video page.
**- Mostly an ordinary page. The images are just floating.**
- The music player plays music from a list of songs. An equalizer would be nice. If you need a player plugin, perhaps you can have use of one of these: [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
- In the left column we will add links to external video material.
- The main video gallery displays videos sorted by newest date first. If you need a video gallery plugin, perhaps you can use wordtube, lightview plus,
flv gallery or tubepress.
- The images in the left column are not clickable, but the rest should be.
- The top four images in the main column are layouted in a custom way. The rest of the images below (all samples for now) should go in a gallery. If you need an image gallery plugin, maybe you can use something like [url removed, login to view]
- "N?sta spelning" in the left column shows the next gig. "K?p biljetter h?r" means "Buy tickets here" and should be a link.
- In the main column we want to be able to put an image for the concerts. Then the tour name or single gig name and its info. "N?r" means "when", "Var" means "where" and "K?p" means "buy". The red button "K?p" links to a site where you can buy tickets, and it will most of the times be different URL:s.
**Street team page:**
- This page is not yet done. Just make a link to a page we can populate later.