[url removed, login to view] is a Christian mission that operates in the US and Mexico will be undergoing a upgrade to Wordpress. I am in need of a new custom Wordpress template for the site. For the creation of the website I will be giving you access to a test server; all work is to be done there.
I am using [url removed, login to view] as a expample of the layout we are looking for.
1. Header at the top - I will provide you with a PSD of the logo
2. Navagation under the header
3. Rotating picture gallery under the Navigation bar - We will need a Wordpress plugin that will provide a simple way add photos, ability to change the rate the photos rotate and of course the photos themselves rotate automatically
4. Content section is to be split into 2 areas; left area is for content, right area will have the common Wordpress links
5. Need Youtube plugin (just like on the example website) right top side of the home page - I know there are a number of Youtube plugins; please let me know which one you use as I will be creating a media page. You will not be creating the media page but it is strictly for my knowledge of using the plugin.
6. After final approval from the customer the website will need to be moved to the live server; this is being done so we have no down time.
Please provide me with examples of previous work. The main goal in this project is a high quality design; please reflect that in your bids. Thank you.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Nov 25, 2009 2:31:05 AM:
Thank you everyone for your bids. I am personally doing this job for a much lower rate than I normally charge due to the fact they are a missionary organization. The current budget for this project is $150-$250. Remember I pointed out in the bid the quality of the design is most important here. For those who haven't included a quote please do and include examples of any prior projects you have done with Wordpress. I have a couple of coders putting up expert guarantee which may help in my decision. I will pick a coder tomorrow; please ask any additional questions you may have before then. Thank you. Jason