I need to build two XML-driven product galleries within Flash 9 Action script 2? environment .
The attached file here contains the main navigation of my website ,which having two links , each will open a pop up box with a product gallery.
* each gallery will have a two-level product categories menu .. when the user clicks on a product , the product info comes out with a picture and a commenting area . (check the attached SWF file )
* users will add their comments on the products . a captcha code is required too .
* the product info must be a formatted text whereby I can change color and format , and add links .
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
"Flash 9","Action script 2","windows"